Are you struggling with constant cavities and poor oral health? If so, you have come to the right place! Oral health is essential, and many people don’t know the many different things you can do to help your oral health stay healthy and reduce the risk of cavities. To help you with more information on how to have positive oral health, our dentists, Dr. Betzy Lara-Perdue and Dr. Brooke Kennedy in The Woodlands, Texas, is happy to share some insight with you.
Here are some basic tips on how to improve your oral health and reduce the risk of cavities:
– A visit to your dentist should be on everyone’s list for keeping their mouth as protected as possible.
– One of the greatest things you can do for your smile is to establish oral hygiene methods for lowering plaque buildup in your mouth, which includes brushing and flossing daily.
– Avoid tobacco and drugs or any other products that can damage your smile.
– Be aware of the risks associated with lifestyle choices such as playing sports or wearing mouth jewelry.
– Improve your diet by avoiding unhealthy foods such as sugars and starches, which can increase your risk of dental erosion. Also, avoid hard products that can fracture your teeth. Instead, focus on nutritious minerals that can help to strengthen your tooth enamel.
– Wear protective safety gear such as mouth guards and safety masks to lower your risk of accidents and injuries.
If you follow these tips, you can improve your oral health and feel great about your smile. If you have questions about your oral health, or if you need to see a dentist, please call us today at 936-271-3338 to make an appointment. Our friendly and professional dental team with North Forest Family Dental Care look forward to your call and aiding you in your quest to positive oral health.