Although it is not often discussed, or in many instances, completely unknown to many individuals, lasers can and are effectively used for precision therapies within the dental industry. The secret successes of laser dentistry remain as effective as ever. For more information about lasers in dentistry, consider the following:
– It is necessary to clean your mouth before root canals to ensure the process can be done effectively. Lasers are supremely effective at reshaping gums and removing debris when needed.
– To avoid unnecessary damage, lasers can be used to burn away canker sores and lesions.
– If you need a tooth whitening treatment, specialized gels can be placed on your teeth and stimulated with laser dentistry.
– If you are scheduled for a dental filling, laser dentistry can be used to prepare a tooth by zapping away hazardous decay around the cavity to prepare the tooth for a successful filling.
– When a cancer biopsy is to be done, lasers can be implemented to remove tiny amounts of tissue from within your mouth.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with North Forest Family Dental Care to see if you are a candidate for laser dentistry, please call Dr. Betzy Lara-Perdue and the rest of our team at our dentist office in The Woodlands, Texas at 936-271-3338. Set the stage for the oral health care you desire.